Sunday, August 4, 2013

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #207 {Camilla H's Choice}

Hi all - we hope you are enjoying playing along with some of our DT's favourite challenges. It seems this one appealed to a lot of people - after all we all love to use our favourite things to craft with! We also LOVED seeing what you created with your favourite things and it made this week's voting very interesting I must say - so many gorgeous entries! But without further ado this week we'd like to congratulate our winner......


Pysselfroken (Frida) {55}

What a truly gorgeous Summer scene - with such clever detailing - ! I must admit with it being Winter here Downunder I am looking forward to the warmer weather and this stunning card has me hearing the waves on the beach and feeling sand between my toes! If you want to see more of Frida's amazing work you can check out her blog HERE.

Frida can you please contact us at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your winner's badge and prize. 

We also have an amazing Top Five for you. These are listed in numerical order and we would like to congratulate...


The Top 5 picks are all linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our gorgeous Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! 

Thanks so much for joining us all this week and we hope you'll pop back in a few hours time to check out the next challenge.

Debbie P and the MDUC DT
xXx

5 comments:

  1. Yay.... Thank you so much for choosing my card as Top 5. I'm really happy :)
    Christy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all winners,
    fantastic cards
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, what a surprise! Thanks for choosing me as top 5! I will show the badge with pride on my blog.
    Hugs from Brita

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh, thank you so much for picking me in the Top 5! A lot of awesome creations this time :) Congrats to the others also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whow what a beautiful card!! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete