Saturday, April 10, 2010

Magnolia Down Under WINNER and Top 5

Good Afternoon Everyone,

WOW what a week of amazing cards we have had! It's always amazing seeing how each and everyone of you sees a challenge and how you use them and all so differently I might add to...
This weeks lucky winner is......
CONGRATULATIONS MINDY
Please email me to get your winning badge to display on your blog with Magnolia PRIDE.
And here it is once again our top 5 and soo not easy ONCE again...
Ellen
Leann
Shelley
Tracey
Jennifer
WHOO HOO congratulations girls. Grad your top 5 badge from our side bar and place on your blog to display how talented you all are!
Thanks so much to all that joined and be sure to stop back tomorrow for our next amazing challenge with fabulous inspirational cards...
Take care,
Kellie

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Congrats to all the ladies that won. I can't believe I won because this is my first time playing in the challenge. YAY! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete